Roll to Dodge - Altered
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non-RtD Characters

4 posters

Go down

Non-RtD Characters Empty Non-RtD Characters

Post  The Silent Watcher Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:39 pm

This topic is for characters you have created, but aren't a part of a game already on this place.

They could be a character you use on another forum, the protagonist of a story, etc.
The Silent Watcher
The Silent Watcher
Artificial Intelligence

https://rtdaltered.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Non-RtD Characters Empty Re: Non-RtD Characters

Post  BAM Blind And Mad Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:41 pm

Name: Jack
Species: Human
Height: 5' 6'
Weight: 120 pounds
Eye colour: Green
Hair colour: Jet Black
Home world: Earth
Roll in story: Protaginest

Clothing: He mostly dresses in a white dress shirt with the cuffs rolled up with a black tie black dress pants that seem just perfect for him and some very well polished black dress shows that could blind you in an instant

Equipment: He traditionaly carries around a lighter and a pack of fine cigars he also allways carries around a black camara bag and owns a red convertable which he seems to be in about 95% of the time people see him

Biography: Jack was born on an island only known as the rich island it's a island in the center of the ocean with all matter of gaurds and protections around it in a sense it is a island for the rich and famous to party and mingle without the media absolutly. Jacks parents found and built the buisness for the island and consequently became rich themselves not haveing much time for Jack and being so icolated made him begin to have schemes of running away and hijacking a rich mans airplain not a single one of these plans however ever occured when he was 17 and a half he was sent to a university abroad to study buisness he did as he was told and got a masters degree he than returned home felling more crest fallen than before however what he didn't know is in the time in which he was at university abroad his mother had passed away and his father had been threatened by a faceless organization that threatened to kill his son if he didn't shut down his buisness and not talk to anyone. consequently when he returned home it wasn't to open arms to cheers and open wine bottles but to serious faced employes of his fauther he tried to talk to his father for the first couple of days and had no luck consiquently he became more and more convinced his fauther and mother(not knowing she was dead) had disowned him he fleed the island in the dead of night he than went to live in the city of New York, NY, USA and became a very successful photographer recognized around the world then approximently 2 months before the story began he got a annonamus email asking him to return to the island not knowing what has happened and not knowing the backgound of the current islands history makes him in this case a viable character for the fast passed and action claddened story

this is a first draft

Last edited by BAM Blind And Mad on Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:37 am; edited 2 times in total
BAM Blind And Mad
BAM Blind And Mad
Head Technician

http://www.rolltododge.net78.net

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silent Watcher Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:33 pm

BAM Blind And Mad wrote:Home world: Earth

Okay, that's just asking for me to point out inconsistencies.
The Silent Watcher
The Silent Watcher
Artificial Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dark King Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:07 pm

Name: The Honest
Abilities: The most powerful swordsman in existence, he can cut through anything. He can also gain traction and walk on air and other types of fluids. Insanely fast and strong, his top speed exceeds mach 5, and he can easily lift 20 tonnes. Absolutely brilliant, he has an IQ of over 200. He can also teleport, and manipulate both light and darkness in attacks.

More to come, but I will intentionally leave details out.

Last edited by The Dark King on Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
The Dark King
The Dark King
Creative Director

Back to top Go down

Post  BAM Blind And Mad Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:27 pm

IE its a FICTIONAL character from a FICTIONAL book, for a reason!!!
BAM Blind And Mad
BAM Blind And Mad
Head Technician

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silent Watcher Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:03 pm

@BAM - I know.

@Dark King - So basically he's a Godlike Marty Stu.
The Silent Watcher
The Silent Watcher
Artificial Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post  BAM Blind And Mad Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:36 am

Name: Mark Kiango(in the story mostly known as the faceless)
Height: 5' 4'
Weight: 160 pounds
Eye colour: Black(said to be darkness themselves)
Hair colour: unknown
Home world: Earth
Roll in story: Antaginest

Clothing: very little is known about what he wears what he looks like the peices that have fallen out are that he older relativly short and he dresses to not be noticed(what this mean is up to interpration)

Equipment: as I said above not enough is known to really say

Biography: details are sketchy at best but what is known of this man is that he is origanaly a army grunt from the time when the army was beating people half to death with sticks simply cause they did one thing wrong it is belived this was the russian army but no true fact has been found he since he has seemed to be in and out of the russian mophia, several major german gangs, gangs across the u.s. and england he seems to have worked for at least 3 major assaination organization the founder of some sort of crimanal organization that has so sketchy details it can only be said that it exists simply by their call sign of having a hooded figure with are circle behind it to say the least this man is dangeris and relativly highly connected in short he is bad news if he is after you

this is a first draft.

BAM Blind And Mad
BAM Blind And Mad
Head Technician

Back to top Go down

Post  BAM Blind And Mad Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:40 pm

this is a character I sortof kindof riped off of IE's End but well you'll see

Name: Shadow
Species: Shape
Height: N/A
Weight: N/A
Eye colour: N/A
Hair colour: N/A
Home world: N/A
Clothing: N/A
Equipment: N/A
Biography: This isn't a true biography but its essentally the telling of the actions and the what of this character. So Shadow is what he sounds a Shadow you know that thing that follows you around on the ground in the darkness sometimes its even there though you don't know it basicly when ever there is a sliver of the absence of light. He is one of what I refer to as the inner(basicly the top dogs so to speak) he only answers to one the one to lead them all Idea. He can be photographed he can be captured in a painting but what he can not be is put to a shape with size mass colors he is simply a all powerfull being able to watch all in any shadow able to move huge distances without trouble and able to minipulate himself in any way.

Name: Idea
Species: N/A
Height: N/A
Weight: N/A
Eye colour: N/A
Hair colour: N/A
Home world: N/A
Clothing: N/A
Equipment: N/A
Biography: The leader of all entitys has no shape no difinable shape at all he changes to an idea which becomes his being
BAM Blind And Mad
BAM Blind And Mad
Head Technician

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silent Watcher Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:52 pm

Name: The End, Twelfth of the Chosen, First of the Wraithlords, the Master of Oblivion, The Ultimate Reality, the Absolute Truth, Finality Incarnate
Species: Oblivion Entity
Description: The End is an entity that defies all explanation, a being that is made of nothing. It is extremely powerful and intelligent, capable of affecting existence itself on an incomprehensible scale, and acting in an extremely subtle form to shift the flow of Time itself in a favorable way. It is unknown if the End is only one of the Seven Wraithlords, or all of them, or separate from them alltogether, but it seems to be the Aspect of Mind. Like all Wraiths, existence itself breaks down in its' presence, but it can suppress this ability indefinitely without effort, unlike the rest. The End's connection to the Road to Ruin, the Aeon Crystals, and Oblivion itself are entirely unknown, though it may be responsible for the fragments breaking off the crystals, and existence slowly falling, piece by piece, into Oblivion.
The Silent Watcher
The Silent Watcher
Artificial Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dark King Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:02 pm

The End. Of course. I guess it was only a matter of time before you put him up, and you probably created this topic purely for the sake of putting him on the forum.
The Dark King
The Dark King
Creative Director

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silent Watcher Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:22 pm

Actually, I posted this topic for a few other characters (which I never actually developed far enough to post, they're scrapped now) and said "fuck it, posting the End"
The Silent Watcher
The Silent Watcher
Artificial Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dark King Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:52 pm

And you expect me to believe this?

I know you better than that. Smile
The Dark King
The Dark King
Creative Director

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silent Watcher Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:48 am

Now I HAVE to post one of those characters, just to prove you wrong!

Tomorrow, though, after I try and remember said character (probably via dreams, likely creating a new character. Seriously, 99% of my chars are based off of stuff in dreams).
The Silent Watcher
The Silent Watcher
Artificial Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post  Megaprr Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:30 am

no wonder they're so fucked up..... :p
Megaprr
Megaprr

Back to top Go down

Post  BAM Blind And Mad Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:01 pm

so true, so true lol!
BAM Blind And Mad
BAM Blind And Mad
Head Technician

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dark King Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:16 pm

And this is why we try to kill each other.
The Dark King
The Dark King
Creative Director

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum