Roll to Dodge - Altered
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Count to a Million - PART TWO - Walls of Text. And numbers.

+5
The Silent Watcher
BAM Blind And Mad
Megaprr
The Dark King
RagingSeas
9 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Count to a Million - PART TWO - Walls of Text. And numbers. - Page 8 Empty Re: Count to a Million - PART TWO - Walls of Text. And numbers.

Post  The Dark King Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:28 pm

1167, so bored. Soooooooooooooooooo boooooooooooooooooooooooooored.
The Dark King
The Dark King
Creative Director

Back to top Go down

Count to a Million - PART TWO - Walls of Text. And numbers. - Page 8 Empty Re: Count to a Million - PART TWO - Walls of Text. And numbers.

Post  Scionox Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:27 pm

Count to a Million - PART TWO - Walls of Text. And numbers. - Page 8 1168boredoom
Scionox
Scionox
Nightmare Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  BAM Blind And Mad Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:12 am

1169. Colonel were the hell do you find these pictures

also just for shits and gigles

(seems legit)
Count to a Million - PART TWO - Walls of Text. And numbers. - Page 8 Notacop
BAM Blind And Mad
BAM Blind And Mad
Head Technician

http://www.rolltododge.net78.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Scionox Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:17 am

1170, I make them by myself, using random texturing/texture generating program.
Scionox
Scionox
Nightmare Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silent Watcher Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:20 am

Y'know, the villain of Halo 4 sounds rather familiar.

Not spoilers, but hiding the image:
Spoiler:
The Silent Watcher
The Silent Watcher
Artificial Intelligence

https://rtdaltered.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Megaprr Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:43 am

1172 OBAMA WINS!
Megaprr
Megaprr

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dark King Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:24 am

1173, have to say, REALLY disappointed at Halo 4. The story, which I wanted the game for, is a huge collection of cliches, and is about as smooth as a scrap metal river. It barely flows, and never really goes anywhere. On top of that, since I was playing with TSW, and his connection is terrible, every button press I made happened 1 second after I hit the button. On top of that, he and his brother kept rushing ahead, and everyone took all the good weapons, leaving me with only the Assault Rifle. And the multiplayer. They couldn't be saying "We want to be COD," any more clearly. Halo 5 will not be touching my console.
The Dark King
The Dark King
Creative Director

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silent Watcher Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:38 am

A few of the later levels have some rather awesome stuff in it, but the story is indeed shit.

The two things I like most about the game, though, are the new Forge (fuck yes magnets) and the additions to Infection.

Also, you're calling me out on rushing ahead, and not RagingSeas?

Also, weren't you the host?

EDIT: As far as I know, the gamemodes have their own loadouts (as with Reach), supplemented with the ones you select.

So yes, similar to Call of Duty. At least the loadouts aren't outright identical across ALL gamemodes (because CoD had those starting 5 loadouts).

Also that new gamemode...Threshold? *Shrug* T-something, iirc, is...interesting.
The Silent Watcher
The Silent Watcher
Artificial Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackstar88 Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:31 pm

1175. Spent entire math class discussing ferris weels and now I know not to waist 60 bucks on halo 4 so will continue to play borderlands 2 for the foreseeable future
Blackstar88
Blackstar88
Bad Speller

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dark King Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:26 pm

1176, at least they got some aspects right though. Such as decent weapons for a change. And vehicles. *stares off into the distance* Hell yeah, they work well.
The Dark King
The Dark King
Creative Director

Back to top Go down

Post  BAM Blind And Mad Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:38 pm

1177. Okay is it just me or is it weird that its dark at lke five o'clock in the evening I mean that seems so weird
BAM Blind And Mad
BAM Blind And Mad
Head Technician

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackstar88 Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:08 pm

1178. Update the roll to doge who's left
Blackstar88
Blackstar88
Bad Speller

Back to top Go down

Post  BAM Blind And Mad Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:31 pm

1179. I is board agein. suprise, suprise.
BAM Blind And Mad
BAM Blind And Mad
Head Technician

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dark King Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:22 pm

1180, Vokun has to put up his turn.

On another note, how does a 7:00 pm showing of "Wreck-it Ralph" on Friday sound? Only in 3D everywhere though, I looked.

On another, another note, tried out Halo 4's multiplayer. Fun, lots of big open maps, and I seem to have a knack for assassinations. Smile
The Dark King
The Dark King
Creative Director

Back to top Go down

Post  Megaprr Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:46 pm

1182 uuuuhhh no.... look again. he was 4th in posting
Megaprr
Megaprr

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackstar88 Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:18 pm

1183 so how's left
Blackstar88
Blackstar88
Bad Speller

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dark King Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:23 pm

1184, sorry. My mistake.

On another note: Why do people (Mega) use bold for player to player interaction? That does not require a roll. Bold is for actions needing a roll, italics is for everything else.
The Dark King
The Dark King
Creative Director

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silent Watcher Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:46 am

1185. No idea.

Also, I swear, 99% of the Forerunner stuff in Halo 4 is hard light. Including the ammunition for the weapons.

Would explain why the scenery disintegrates/appears out of nowhere in the campaign.

(Apparently, this extends to their ships, too, according to Halopedia. And I literally mean "pretty much the entire ship is a solid hologram" in some cases)

Yes, that means your fancy Incineration Launcher fires light.

Quick edit: Y'know, the Heretic Leader in Halo 2 pulled the same trick with his two hologram clones...
The Silent Watcher
The Silent Watcher
Artificial Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackstar88 Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:52 am

1186 sorry every one turns out I have a dentist appointment tomorrow so DK please post the lunch hour discussion on the forum and what time do you want me to over to your house
Blackstar88
Blackstar88
Bad Speller

Back to top Go down

Post  choppedliver Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:55 am

So, am I taking you over to DK's place, Blackstar or not?
choppedliver
choppedliver
Weapons Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackstar88 Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:21 am

1188 no but ask DK what time he is home for me to come over
Blackstar88
Blackstar88
Bad Speller

Back to top Go down

Post  Scionox Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:52 am

Count to a Million - PART TWO - Walls of Text. And numbers. - Page 8 1189ge
Scionox
Scionox
Nightmare Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dark King Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:03 am

1190, I want the Venator armour set in Halo 4. Don't have it yet. Sad
The Dark King
The Dark King
Creative Director

Back to top Go down

Post  BAM Blind And Mad Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:36 pm

1191. not sure if so busy don't want to do anything, or so board don't want to do anything.

BAM Blind And Mad
BAM Blind And Mad
Head Technician

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dark King Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:52 pm

1192, need daily dose of Zero Punctuation. NOW.
The Dark King
The Dark King
Creative Director

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next